Halloween Theme

It’s that time of year again! Not only is Halloween coming up in just under 2 months, but the 2 year anniversary of the WFC is right around the corner too!

As always, we want to thank every single one of you for making this place so special. You make this place thrive, and we are so happy to have all of you here!

With that being said, with Mickeys Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Walt Disney World and Halloween Horror Nights in Universal Studios kicking off in the past week, we decided that now is the time to release the 2022 Halloween theme. After refreshing your page, the theme can now be selected in the hamburger menu. Thank you all, and have a great September!

7 Likes

Very nice Zac!

2 Likes

Thanks! Glad you like it!

1 Like

You are welcome!

also can we do the custom christmas titles again this year lol

Pumpkin spice season :hot_face:

4 Likes

did i really need an email for this

4 Likes

Just a quick bit of feedback: It is hard to know whether you are typing upper or lower case letters.

1 Like

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:
saves me doing a feature request lol

1 Like

Well… I guess not, but it made you come out of your 8 month shell, so I’ll take it.

5 Likes

fair enough lol

4 Likes

Hmm, it’s Halloween already?

1 Like

'Tis.

black and white halloween GIF

1 Like

halloween is on the last day of october why is there a theme on the 3rd of september

1 Like

Yea like tf lmao. October 1st? Yea, but now…?

Kinda like those people celebrating Christmas way too early. :joy:

Prob cause Zac only comes out of from under a rock every few months and he wants to do it now cause he’ll be too lazy to do it later.

whatever i won’t use it anyway. i still want dark bubblegum theme.

Dark mode best. Just “Dark”. :relaxed:

Like my soul lmfao.

:scream::cold_sweat:

1 Like