Guess the Airport is back to test your geographical knowledge this time.
And no, it’s not the same as before.
- Participants have to attempt to name an airport based on its geographic coordinates.
- The first person to correctly identify the given airport will be the next to provide a new set of coordinates.
- Up to 5 hints are allowed for each airport, however the exact city/town where it is located should not be revealed. This also applies to city-states like Singapore.
- An additional 3 clues may be given if there have been more than 25 incorrect guesses. It is important to note that this is entirely optional.
- Cheating by directly inputting the coordinates into Google or any GPS software is strictly prohibited, however you may use the map only as a reference to find what airports could possibly match the coordinates.
- Last but not least, enjoy!
I’ll start first, with an easy one (as always.)
- Köppen climate classification: Dfb (Humid continental climate, warm summers)
- Joint civilian-military facility
- 5th busiest airport in the country