Get A Custom Christmas Title

Custom Christmas Titles :christmas_tree::snowflake::santa:t2:

Hey all! We are so excited to bring you the newest festive feature from the WFC! :snowflake:

With this announcement, you can finally get your own Christmas :christmas_tree: title, custom to your profile.

What Does This Mean?

Basically, this means that just like the moderators, just under your name, there will be a title. You could choose it to be anything Christmas themed. It’s totally up to you! We do ask that you keep this Christmas themed.

How Do I Get It?

Using the link that will be at the bottom of this topic, fill out the required field (just which you like), and that name will automatically be applied to your profile. You could fill it out as many times as you want, and your name will automatically change with each submission.

When Will This End?

The Christmas titles will be removed just after Christmas, and right before the New Year’s. Probably sometime around December 27 or 28th. Until then, live it up, and enjoy! :snowflake: :snowman:

Link To Receive Title

7 Likes

haha i have one

can i have a bar between my name and my title?

1 Like

All hell is about to break loose.

4 Likes

Wait zack why do we have the same title?

3 Likes

add more emojies

Sure…

1 Like

Because you changed yours. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah but I didn’t know u had urs set to that :joy:

1 Like

Zack do be lookin sus

1 Like

so like this

Santa Claus :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::santa::santa::mrs_claus::mrs_claus::mrs_claus::santa::santa::santa::mrs_claus::mrs_claus::mrs_claus::mrs_claus::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

2 Likes

Added…

2 Likes

oh nooo :skull:

1 Like

And just an FYI, you could change your title unlimited times.

3 Likes

Turn me up

2 Likes

I hope nobody is going to change theirs every 2 hours then… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Festive Idahohohoan

2 Likes

Just for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bruh. You liked my post about it in the discussion topic. :joy:

2 Likes

You do? I can’t even see what your Christmas uh… Hanukkah title is because you have so many things. :joy:

1 Like