Fun facts about aviation

Hey guys, I just want to create a topic where people can share their fun facts about aviation. Have fun

I’ll start:
The name for the new US Air Force bomber was actually announced by Richard E Cole, a survivor of Doolittle raid.

You go!

7 Likes

Ryanair isn’t actually a 737 all fleet

3 Likes

What are their other planes then?

2 Likes

They have a320s, not for passengers tho

3 Likes

Alright.

2 Likes

Well this is something interesting

2 Likes

Speaking of all fleet, Sun Country and Spirit Airlines are one of the airlines that currently operate only a single family of aircraft(not including propeller aircraft or business jet)(ex: 737 A320)

1 Like

You are wrong. Southwest operates only 737s right now.

1 Like

I know, but there’re not a lot of airlines that operates only 737 as far as I’m aware and I’m just listing 2 airlines that operates only a single aircraft.

TXKF’s new terminal opens on the 9th of December, aka, 5 weeks exactly

@Maverick. Being the JetBlue master (me) this in incorrect. JetBlue operates the E190 as well, soon to take delivery of the A220 as well

Sorry, I just simply forgot what is the full fleet aircraft for the airline even if I know what JetBlue definitely operate

Facts about VFR and IFR

VFR: Can do anything but not fly into clouds. But still get vectored. You can never fly in a controlled airspace and not use ur interments at all.
IFR: Rely on instruments 90% (They have to be approved for IFR.) Mainly use autopilot when you fly.

Kinda some facts about IRL. I have way more so if you interested let me know :slight_smile:

The bathroom isn’t the dirtiest place on a plane, it’s the tray table.

1 Like

Yeah, I want sat next to a baby that licked it the whole flight. I’m not joking

3 Likes

19/2/2020 finally I was onboard a Skyteam livery China airline

Do you mean 2/19/20?

Also how was the flight?

1 Like

Nice, the services are great

1 Like

Really love the livery

1 Like

(In other parts of the world it is DD/MM/YYYY)

2 Likes