Favorite minecraft map

well since alot of people here play minecraft what is youre favorite minecraft map? Feel free to share screenshots below. Mine personally is the mcpe giant treehouse map with all the realistic mountains.

I don’t really use maps made by other people, I usually try to make my own things

1 Like

its a little hard on MCPE because i dont have worldpainter and i really love mountain maps

1 Like

I used to do default PE, but then I saw the light and started using an XBOX controller. My bed wars win rate went up from there

2 Likes

My favorite seed for MCPE would’ve been

It was only good before the village update.

I liked it because at spawn, there was a small forest, three lakes, two villages, flat areas for building, and right next to the ocean. Whenever I made a creative map, I would genocide the villagers from both villages, move in my wolves, build an airport in the flatlands, build an ice skating rink in the smaller lake, build what was the equivalent of a s**** club in front of the forest, and live in the right side library of the inland village. I would build a small port in the big lake, with a small cruise ship and a few small ferries to a far away island. I’d build a small auditorium in front of the plateau. I’d link other villages to mine with glowstone trails. The most important part of my villages would be minecart track linking the airport, villages, and auditorium. I’d finish by unearthing the dungeon across the road from my library, fill the rivers with tropical fish, plant some flowers in the pumpkin patch, build a house in the well, breed villagers, and light up the mine behind the church. Now with the new update, there’s only one village.

5 Likes

I liked it when they still had the 2 level small castle building.

3 Likes

Hermitcraft season 6

2 Likes

Damn! that real advanced

only nugget would make this

4 Likes

Did you expect me not to make one :rofl:

2 Likes

tbh I would try to see bedrock in the l’manburg hole

2 Likes

They still have it in PC. Here’s a seed with two if them in one village:

3 Likes