Favorite Aircraft - Global Map

January 13th Update: This will be reopened on January 20th, please see comment from Zac at the bottom of this thread, thanks!

Hello there WFC!

Welcome to everyone’s second favorite Visualisation tool: a Political Map!

In this one we will be using a global map to find what is the WFC’s favorite aircraft! Unlike other similar topics though, I will not give you pre-determined choices and you will choose what aircraft which countries will represent! And yes, it could literally be any commercial aircraft, from a Boeing 747 and Airbus A340 to a Lockheed L1011 and a Douglas DC-8! Below you can find the map:

When requesting, you say what aircraft model you want (no specific variant, just the model, i.e: 737, not 737-900.) And which 5 countries you want to go to that aircraft model! Once that is completed, I will update the map! You do not need to pick your home country, it can be any country, like if I went I could do: Iceland, Vietnam, Bostwana, Mongolia, and Moldova. The aircraft with the highest amount of votes at the end of this round will be the winner, if there are two or more aircraft models 10% or closer we will have a seperate runoff vote later!

That is all, feel free to drop you aircraft and five countries down below!

6 Likes

A330 for USA, Canada, Russia, China and Mongolia please!

1 Like

We have a lot of political maps going on right now, for the time being, I’m gonna leave this closed. It will automatically bump on January 20, one week from now. On that day, one of the moderators will re-open this topic so we can continue. I would like to give all the other maps a chance and there’s just too many going on right now.

6 Likes

The international versus domestic is closed, so this one can now be opened.

2 Likes

787 for Australia, Fiji, Mexico, UK, Uzbekistan

1 Like

@Adrian_K is gonna be so happy when he hear’s this!

1 Like

No he won’t. I took his home country and Fiji Airways does not have the 787. They have the A350.

1 Like

Wow. Not a 787 fan

747 for the Philippines, America, Algeria, Brazil, and Belarus

1 Like

Already said.

1 Like

oop

then saudi arabia

1 Like

B757, UK, Ireland, Poland, United Arb of Emirates.

This one is already been chosen, please try another

MD-80 for Chile, Japan, Germany, Israel, and El Salvador

1 Like

Was going to say A321NEO for Ireland but anyway

1 Like

I wanted to intimate people

Mexico and Taiwan for the MD80

1 Like

A350 Finland, Nauru, Maldives, Bolivia and Iceland

1 Like