Fairly Obvious Things That You Just Probably Never Thought About

When you realize Germany is on your side in this war after being on the wrong side in the last two…
:skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

did you know:

it takes around 7 hours to fly from london to new york so therefore it takes longer for @Fly_If to get regular

:troll:

1 Like

dude what do you want from me its a sunday

1 Like

but…

it takes around 30 minutes to get from London to Manchester so therefore it takes longer for @lhr_pilot to get moderator.

:troll:

1 Like

:rage::rage:

did you know: YOU COPIED ME

1 Like

did you know : i did not

1 Like

Fun fact:

The total area of The Vatican, Monaco, San Marino, Lichtenstein, Malta, Andorra, and Luxembourg (3593km²) is less than half the total area of the county that I live in (Garfield County, 7660km²).

1 Like

Makes sense, because even though Europe as a whole is larger than the US (albeit not by much), much of its land area is occupied by Russia and Ukraine in the east - and to a lesser extent, France, Spain, Sweden and Germany.

1 Like

100,000,001 is divisible by 17

2 Likes

1,000,000,001 is divisible by 7, 11, 13 and 19

1 Like

When someone asks you to say ‘no’, replying with ‘yes’ actually means ‘no’ in this context.

The reverse is also true.

1 Like

People are currently dying that have never died before.

1 Like

I had a stroke reading that.

2 Likes

Fun fact: The NEW Blue angels fat Albert (170000), did it’s first flight in Blue Angels colours, in the UK not the US

When people mention how many kg they “weigh”, they are actually talking about their mass, not weight.

Weight is measured in newtons as it is a force - 1kg equals 9.8N in standard conditions on Earth’s surface.

3 Likes

i don’t think that’s something faily obvious that you never thought about

The expression 2x+5 can have an x value of both 1, and 1,000,000

1 Like

That’s the entire reason why Algebra exists

4 Likes

99.99% of kids: AAARRGH

2 Likes