Fairly Obvious Things That You Just Probably Never Thought About

Cool discovery!

What is milk made out of?

2 Likes

Milk

Which means that it is a milk loaf!

1 Like

In general, the gross composition of cow’s milk in the U.S. is 87.7% water, 4.9% lactose (carbohydrate), 3.4% fat, 3.3% protein, and 0.7% minerals (referred to as ash). Milk composition varies depending on the species (cow, goat, sheep), breed (Holstein, Jersey), the animal’s feed, and the stage of lactation.

read more

Video

2 Likes

Me trying to understand this first thing in the morning on a Friday

2 Likes

Yes, and I did :slight_smile:
Someone broke it a few days later but whatever

1 Like

Still 104 hours. My longest was 74. I landed 6 times during the flight.

1 Like

My longest flight was on the ground.

1 Like

This is a pretty cool fact, I think. Alert, Canada, is closer to Ukraine than it is to Toronto.

3 Likes

…dot

1 Like

I’m bored

1 Like

I don’t know why

1 Like

But I’m going to bed

1 Like

Does “Unlockable” mean

Able to be unlocked
Unable to be locked

It’s written on one of my locks but idk what it means lol

3 Likes

Me reading through this thread like:

2 Likes

Ahh, my reply was featured. I feel honored. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

As you should

3 Likes

I gotta ask how did ya’ll become mods so quick? I mean you guys just joined a few months ago, I mean it usually takes over a year for most to even get regular.

@CaptainZac @anon94363592

1 Like

Hey @StormyAviation!

Zac is the owner of this forum, hence his title. He also works alongside myself and a few others at El Al Virtual, my VA. As a result, the moderation team began with select individuals who are with us at LYVA. This is because they are trustworthy and responsible. Over time we have steadily increased the size of the team to cope with our growing community. However, at the moment, there is no plan to increase the size of the moderation team.

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to reach out to @moderators if you have any further questions, concerns, or inquiries. Stay safe!

3 Likes

If you ever do NEVER make me a mod lol. But thanks for clarifying for me.

1 Like

Haha, no worries! Anyone who is selected as a potential moderator will be asked if they are interested in the role. We would never force it upon someone. :grin:

3 Likes