EMPIRES

discord for this thread

@TheGlobalAviator do you want A320neos?

1 Like

omg why

its basically the same thing

we just revived mae for this?

1 Like

well Mae gave JFK 2,000,000 daily flights and 16 runways lmao so id say this is quite a lot better than that hell hole

2 Likes

BDAirways fleet:

737 max 8, 6 delivered, 4 more on order, options for up to 5 more

5 a220-300 all delivered, some being used as subs for the 737 max until more get delivered

5 777-200er, 1 left on order

retired fleet:

8 e190s

7 737-800

3 777-200 (no er)

1 Like

Also We will be shutting down KVMP as the costs to keep it open are to much, instead we are donna take the terminal from that building and put it where the old TXKF terminal is and move all our flights there, so there is 8 gates there and I gave up my gates at the original one

1 Like

Is the building being transported by boat?

2 Likes

taken apart and then transported by sail barge and put back together on land

2 Likes

MAE : Some ahole decides Japan has more people than China and that JSDF’s have more soldiers than China.
MAE : There is an order for minimum 10000 planes literally every hour
MAE : Hong Kong has enough space for 1000 fighters
MAE : There is a country (that totally does not exist) run by some weird stuffed animals
MAE : UK has so much money that they keep buying some big a
destroyers every other day

2 Likes

Indian rail network

I had a floating airport island with the largest nuclear arsenal, I was basically Kim Jong un on steroids but it was fun since I was just tryna annoy people off and they got so mad for some reason and called the floating island unrealistic when there was an airline run by actual lizards lol

1 Like

can I get added to the list please lol. TXKF and BDAirways

also r there any alliances like sky team and whatnot

1 Like

also BDAirways is considering adding a flight or 2 to winter destinations like vail aspen or salt lake, more info soon

1 Like

anyone want to try

We’d be willing to partner with you to provide service to ASE if your flight from BDA goes into GJT. ASE has pretty tight aircraft restrictions, and none of your current fleet would be allowed in.

1 Like

yay my airport

you will have competition tho

currently vail has more flights than ASE

from europe, mexico, carribean and polynesia

the runway is also perfect since we kinda terraformed the area so it isnt on a deadly slant

Dang, you’re flying directly into Vail from polynesia?

technically hawaii but ok

1 Like