Amritsar
Delhi (non mughal parts)
Ayodhya
Varanasi
Mysore
Pune

want more?

1 Like

I think we can work with that. We still don’t have our 788s fitted with seats so it’ll be a while before flights get launched.

1 Like

also one more thing - many of those airports cant handle widebodies

so, you can either codeshare with Indian Railways (any A/C train) or with the respective State Transport Authorities (I recommend KSRTC and BMTC) and also with Peacock Bus :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Can Chennai handle widebodies? It’s an international airport so I’d assume so, but you’d know better than me.

yes
MAA can even handle 747s

1 Like

Nice. We’re still looking, but so far Chennai is our top contender for that 5th flight.

oh

1 Like

Anyways, I’ve really gotta log off now. I’ll get back on in the morning.

1 Like

ok bye!

@ThatOne9WPlen, got any recommendations for configuring out MAX9s? We have our 8s configured with 160 seats (10B / 150E). I’m thinking a similar ratio for the 9 but I don’t quite remember its maximum capacity.

1 Like

Indian : 20B / 10PE/ 200E
jetBlack : 30B / 10PE/ 190E
WINGS : 210E

you can go for 20B/200E

1 Like

What sort of seat pitch would that give? On our MAX8s we have 32" in economy and 55-56" in business.

1 Like

We have lie flat seats on the MAXes, NGs and 757s…and they give around 60’’ in Biz, so for your airline, without premium economy, biz will give around 65’’. Our eco gives around 35’’, so yours might give around 38’’.

1 Like

@KGJT-9149 what is 39M layout?

1 Like

Haven’t decided. I was doing bike racing most of the day.

1 Like

oh

1 Like

@Brody_Swiatek want some A320neo’s ?

1 Like

Maybe

1 Like

how many?

1 Like

@DeltaDev13 want to start here?