El Al Virtual | Celebrating Our One Year Anniversary | 2021 Official Thread

Website || Instagram || Crew Center || Join Us

A Quick Word from Our CEO and COO

Greetings WFC,

Thank you for checking out our thread. At El Al Virtual, we pride ourselves on the environment we offer. Professionalism, privacy, and of course, fun all contribute to this.

As a pilot, seeing a fellow pilot with an El Al xxxVA callsign in the sky is common. Seeing our posts on Instagram or hearing about us via the community isn’t uncommon, either. El Al Virtual isn’t just another virtual airline. Instead, a family. Our staff, pilots, and all those around can attest to that.

So, I invite you to join us. Explore the skies above Israel and the destinations we serve. Become a part of us; the most friendly, welcoming environment there is.

Warmest Regards,
Zachary Friedman
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
El Al Virtual

Hello WFC,

Thanks for stopping by! I’m Zac, the COO at El Al Virtual. I have been here since our founding and do not regret it. I knew this was the virtual airline I wanted to be at after just a few flights on our B738 to the beautiful island of Cyprus. Joining LYVA was undoubtedly one of my best decisions.

Despite 2020 and 2021 being tough for many, this community has been remained strong, something that I don’t think can be found elsewhere. If it weren’t for El Al Virtual, I would not have found VAHost, the World Flying Community, and other smaller projects. I’m not going to toot my own horn here, but I did help customize the majority of the LYVA crew center - except for grammar, which I left up to the boss man because me + grammar = bad (this is no exception; @anon94363592 edited this for me).

So, I invite you to spread your wings and join us in this remarkable VA as we fly through the skies of Israel and beyond.

As we say in Israel, fly El Al, and feel הכי בבית בעולם.

Zac P.
Chief Operations Officer
El Al Virtual

Pilot Testimonials

“I’ve always felt at home in this group. The staff are some of the friendliest people I have ever met, and the routes have allowed me to explore many beautiful places I otherwise may never have visited. As well as this, the group maintains strong activity and there is never a time where this group feels dull.”

- @uh.dxvid

“Compared to other VAs, LYVA is easygoing and friendly. Other VAs try to be too professional, and therefore it feels automatic and robotic. LYVA is professional, but to the point where the atmosphere is warm, and you enjoy your experience.”

- @geauxsaints

Our Approach

As the only Israeli VA in Infinite Flight, our goal is to represent what we have to offer. Some may take it that our country and airline are small compared to countries like the U.S. with three mainline carriers; however, we have just as much to offer, if not more. The pride we take in representing Israel is exceptional. Seeing our flag on the tail of our aircraft soaring at 34,000 feet is something no other airline could say, unless you’re flying El Al, of course!

Quality

What makes El Al a quality environment is the test we put all potential pilots through. Each applicant will go through an initial application where multiple aspects are analyzed. If the applicant is approved, they are sent our pilot exam, a twenty-question exam designed to ensure LYVA remains a top-notch VA. Once complete, the applicant will receive a PM via the IFC with their score. A passing score of 16/20 (80%) is required. If that is not met, the applicant will be enrolled in our training program explicitly built around them.

Our Support

Our trained and well-rounded staff are here to support you and help you with anything around the clock. Whether you send an inquiry via our email or PM us on the IFC, you are guaranteed a response within 24 hours!

El Al Virtual Staff Team

The El Al Virtual staff team is a dedicated set of individuals available around the clock to address any concerns or questions. With a wide variety of experience, our staff consists of seasoned pilots to experienced IFATC controllers. Click the drop-downs below to view our team!

Senior Management

Chief Executive Officer: @anon94363592

Chief Operating Officer: @CaptainZac

Human Resources Manager: @Nightt

Management

Chief Pilot: @PilotPeanutButter

Events Manager: @CPT_Hild

Media Manager: @CPT_Hild

El Al Virtual Fleet

Operating the Boeing 737-800, 737-900ER, 777-200ER, 787-8, 787-9, El Al Virtual mirrors El Al’s fleet.

El Al Virtual Route Map

At LYVA, we aim for the best pilot experience. For this reason, our routes are constantly evolving to match El Al’s real destination map!

El Al Cargo, El Al COVID, El Al Historical, and Codeshare routes are not pictured in this map.

El Al Virtual Rank System

Rank Hour Requirements Aircraft Unlocked Program(s) Unlocked
Second Officer 0-30 Hours B738 El Al Traditional
First Officer 30-70 Hours B739, B772 El Al Traditional
Senior First Officer 70-150 Hours B788 El Al Traditional
Captain 150-500 Hours B744, B789 El Al Cargo
Senior Captain 500-750 Hours B752 El Al Historical, El Al COVID
Commander 750+ Hours N/A El Al VIP

The El Al B78X may be used in lieu of the Generic B789

El Al Virtual Codeshare Rank System
Rank Hour Requirements Aircraft Unlocked Program(s) Unlocked
Second Officer 0-30 Hours DH8D, CRJ2, CRJ7, E170, E175, E190, A319, A320, B737, B738 Standard
First Officer 30-70 Hours A321, B739 Standard
Senior First Officer 70-150 Hours A333, B752, B763, B772, B788 Standard
Captain 150+ A359, A388, B744, B77W, B789, B78X Standard

El Al Virtual Codeshare Partners

Allowing our pilots to expand into new regions, codeshares are a vital part of our VA. While a few of our partners aren’t inline with our real-world counterpart, we do not regret the decision to branch out. It’s one of the reasons our pilots love flying with us!

El Al Virtual Crew Center

In order to keep up with the latest trends, El Al Virtual uses vaBase as its Crew Center. Featuring Event Management, easy-to-file PIREPs, real-time statistics, and even in-flight entertainment, we can guarantee a safe and seamless experience for all.

Convinced? Join Us Now!

Requirements

Age 13+
Valid and active Infinite Flight subscription
Grade 2+
Valid IFC account that is in good standing
One flight/month minimum
Access to Discord

Apply Here

israeli-flag-png-128x128-px-israel-flag-1-icon-256x256-png-256israeli-flag-png-128x128-px-israel-flag-1-icon-256x256-png-256israeli-flag-png-128x128-px-israel-flag-1-icon-256x256-png-256israeli-flag-png-128x128-px-israel-flag-1-icon-256x256-png-256

El Al Virtual is a virtual airline exclusively for the mobile flight simulator Infinite Flight. We have no connection or affiliation with El Al Israel Airlines Ltd. or any other real-world airline.
© 2021 El Al Virtual

This thread and its contents (banners included) were created by @anon94363592. Credit for our logos goes to @hass.ik and @Maximilian1805.

9 Likes

Nice.

Anyway, congrats on your anniversary!

2 Likes

Oops. Lol. I fixed it.

Thanks!

- ZF

Stunning thread! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words.

- ZP
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Rip LYVA thread…