Doors vs Wheels

No No WoRd In EnGlAnD

0 but question. Is a ball considered a wheel. It rolls.

No itā€™s not a wheel :joy:

Then a window is a door and a drawer is a door. They open.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand why.
Those switches that you turn, as shown in the image above are knobs.

No I said no

Itā€™s slang for something

System doesnā€™t understand the concept of context.

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t words be chosen to be flagged/not flagged according to their official definition, instead of some slang term that not everybody knows?

Tell that to the mods

I canā€™t say Jeep W*llyā€™s either

ITS A CAR

1 Like

Speaking of which isnā€™t it stupid that not all cars come with a spare wheel anymore

You have to pay for one. And itā€™s never full sized either

1 Like

Itā€™s definitely annoying. Some donā€™t even give you a spare, just a sh*tty patch kit. My biggest complaint with my car is that itā€™s got a space saver.

To be fair, because my car is a wagon, the ā€œspareā€ is in the car, and because the tires on an Outback are on the larger side (for a car), it would be a tight fit to find a spot for one. The ā€œspareā€ is included as standard though.

When you think about all the little wheels in watches and ALL wheels in mechanisms, itā€™s not even close

1 Like

good point :joy:

1 Like

Cogs are wheels now

1 Like

I think itā€™s doors. Because only (most) vehicles have wheels, and buildings have doors, and so do vehicles. So probably more doors

1 Like

Truly amazed that someone could come up with the question of whether or not thereā€™s more doors or wheels.

Team wheels btw.

3 Likes

The cars all have two or four doors though.

Not to mention the doors in the dealershipā€¦

1 Like

Each building could have five, six, seven, potentially tens upon tens of doors.

No doubt there are more doors.

1 Like

Now think about every single mechanism in the world and most of them will have wheels in them :slight_smile:

2 Likes