Let’s see…where to start, that 9 so unfortunate and so incredibly unlucky, went ob by a foot played my provisional, lost that in some tall grass, ended up getting…that 9 . 3, drove the green, missed eagle, but birdie is nice too!! AND 4TH out of 43 PEOPLE AT THE MATCH!!!
Today’s golf was at Manistee Country Club in Manistee, Michigan! This course has a par of 70 and plays a short 5651 yds! After 4 looooong hours of being behind a slow two-some who wouldn’t let us play through, I ended up shooting +5-+4 for a +9 79!
Alright, back at it again today! Today’s golf was at Hemlock Golf Club in Ludington, Michigan! Weather was awesome at a nice easy 65 with a light breeze. My driver wasn’t being nice to me at ALL today, but I made it work. With a +5 +6 for a +11 at this par 72 course, I’d say that’s pretty good for my first time playing there. The course played roughly 6200 yds, and had a few (hundred) ‘sand areas’