(Dad) Jokes

Let’s hear all your funniest jokes here!

No your mom jokes

Here’s one to start

“Why did the police arrest a duck?”

1 Like

Because it was selling Quack

2 Likes

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Funny

2 Likes

ask the cops

Yo Momma so fat, when she walks through the door people yell
“Hey Koolaid!”

2 Likes

A lot of it is from this

2 Likes

I have a nice joke

1 Like

Go ahead

Yo momma so fat, when she robbed a bank it was too embarrasing to keep the cameras on

1 Like

Who was standing at a gate?

1 Like

bill

An alligator

2 Likes

Just so this does not get closed

I’m starting to get worried about @KTJ_Mitchell s essay

3 Likes

Ugh fine

1 Like

A group of hunters have come back from hunting individually. They all come together and talk about how they got their hunt. Hunter 1 comes back with a Deer, the other two hunters seeing this ask how he got it:

“Quite simple, I found Deer tracks, I followed Deer tracks, I saw Deer, I shot Deer, and brought it back.”

After that, their attention is turned to Hunter 2. Hunter 2 comes back with an Elk. The other two hunters seeing this ask as well how he got it:

“Simply, I found Elk tracks, I followed Elk tracks, I saw Elk, I shot Elk, and brought it back.”

Finally, they turn their attention to Hunter 3. He returns with scars, bruises, and broken bones. The other two hunters, noticing the difference ask, although he initially declines Hunters 1 and 2 persist, finally he says:

“Well…I found Train Tracks, I followed Train tracks, I saw Train, I shot Train, Train didn’t stop, I shot again, it still didn’t stop, and I got hit.”

6 Likes

How to cook crack and clean a crab

Step One: use commas

4 Likes

thats one dumb guy

I love to cook my family my pets and my friends

use commas

1 Like

Why did Sally fall off the swing?
Because she has no arms.

Knock knock.
Who’s there?

Not Sally

4 Likes

What happens to gold when its exposed to the air?

1 Like