Crazy Electronic Incidents

Hello!

What is the craziest thing that happened to your phone, or happened to you while on your phone?

Siri? Is she great or annoying? Can she recognize you? Is she secretly plotting your abduction?

How about laptops/computers? Have you ever dented one? Is yours indestructible?

What about TVs? Any EAS jumpscares? Netflix/Hulu? Questionable channels?

What about Alexas? Is the Chinese government listening to your every word? Has she ever turned on by herself?

Smart Fridges! Have there been any weird glitches? Any shopping disasters?

Electronic alarm clocks? Any morning jumpscares or rude awakenings?

Thanks!

1 Like

The craziest thing to date that happened to my phone is when it got lost on a mountain for 24 hours straight (see my Hyannis flyout topic).

1 Like

Hmm, Well, I dropped my phone on a rock right by the ocean, luckily only got a small scratch. This happened when I was in Organ

1 Like

dropping your phone is a heartstopping mishap. Even more so if you have an IPhone.

1 Like

On other thing is ever since the latest IOS update by phone has been really terrible…I feel Apple loves to make as much money from you as they can.

1 Like

Yeah, my phone was perfectly fine until that update. Then it started lagging like crazy on Minecraft, Roblox, IF, Real Racing, Youtube, Messages, and Phone.

1 Like

Yea…the only device I’ve never had an issue with that I love is my Samsung Chromebook…it’s so amazing.

1 Like

Should it be changed to “Crazy Electronic Incidents”?

1 Like

Chromebooks are indestructible

1 Like

Added TVs and computers. Should I add alexas and smart fridges?

1 Like

Never had any issues with TV’s. One time on my other computer I was editing a video and it crashed and I lost over 5 hours of work :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Sure :joy:

1 Like

I was working on some scripting on Roblox and then my computer shut down from an adobe glitch. Lost all of that code.

@Nugget This topic belongs in #general. This is not debating about anything. You are asking what is a crazy electronic incident someone has had.

1 Like

@Zach this should be debating. We are seeing whether or not or how bad something was…

1 Like

@Californian_Aviator I want your opinion! Should this be #General or #uncategorized-debating

1 Like

Then have Nugget put it in the topic. As of right now I only see Nugget asking. Nothing about debating about anything.

2 Likes

1 am wake up for a 9 am flight. I was not a happy camper.

3 Likes

#relateable

Had a flight at 6:00AM and I like getting to the airport 3/4 hours before (lounges). My alarm went off at the damn devils time (3:00AM). I thought a duck had gotten into my room for a solid 5 mins.

1 Like

I was using a hotel alarm and it started playing Debussy to wake me up. Had the opposite effect.

2 Likes