Car Stuff

Driving EV’s is really fun. My mom owns a hybrid Toyota Highlander and it’s super quick. Lots of fun especially on 4 lane roads with traffic lights, I beat everyone off the line

2 Likes

?

many are cheap, atleast here

oh

1 Like

Can’t get 3 pedals in an EV. Can’t get a good exhaust note in an EV. Can do a “splash n dash” in an EV.

1 Like

many people dont buy cars for that

My dad put his Mercedes’ into a really low gear. It sounded like a mustang! Also it’s kinda weird how they put V8s in almost all there cars. My mom has an older Mercedes’ sedan about the size of a Honda Civic except for the hood because it has a V8

EVs run off electricity. In many areas, people trip the circuit breaker by simply plugging in an extra phone. Now imagine trying to charge an entire car on that same fragile power grid.

2 Likes

I’ve never had an issue with my power unless a storm knocks down a wire.

1 Like

Does that happen in colorado

Not really in my part of Colorado, but it happens in Denver quite a bit, and it seems to be an every day occurrence in California.

1 Like

Hmm. I thought Texas was the only one with a bad power grid.

never happened to me

Huh it’s never happened to me

Well that’s California. They only have like 37 million people. The other 2 million came to Idaho.

It’s happened to me once, but it seems to happen a lot in places like California.

1 Like

Did I tell y’all that I’m getting an Escape

1 Like

Yeah. 2013 you said?

+/- a few years

2 Likes

Can’t wait to blast country music out of my truck.

1 Like

No, but most people also don’t buy EVs.

1 Like

While wearing a flannel tucked into my jeans and a trucker cap

1 Like