Boeing 787 Or Airbus A350?

BECAUSE IT IS

It most definitely is not the 787,especially the 78X

Who says A350 doesn’t have upward flex
:rage:

When Airbus couldn’t afford to make the A350-800 to compete with Boeing’s 787-8 because it wouldn’t be as successful

1 Like

Oh, but they made the a330neo

And hows that -800neo been doing?

2 Likes

Yes but the 900neo isn’t doing too bad

1 Like

5:1 Dreamliner sale ratio enters

1 Like

bear in mind the 787 entered service earlier

And that the A330ceo isn’t terribly old. Came out at about the same time as the 777.

1 Like

I was talking about the NEO

Different aircraft
They weren’t built to compete with the 787

I know. I was saying that neo orders aren’t super high because the A330ceo isn’t terribly old.

What… The A350 is actually a 777 competitor
Look at range and capacity
And you will find A339 will be closer to 787

Yeah but it’s not
Airbus copied Boeing

Not exactly. The technology they used are slightly different.

So according to you and other Boeing fanboys, The A330NEO and A350 competing against the 777 and 787 isn’t ok and is copying. But airbus will lose market share of that happens. But then the A320NEO comes along and the 737MAX is developed, we use the same argument and somehow get told it’s fine because Boeing will lose market share if they don’t compete? Figure it out

1 Like

Still doesn’t change that they copied the 787
Composite airframe, similar nose, different wings that stand out

I’m not saying anything to do with market shares. I’m saying they copied Boeing. That’s it

1 Like

No. Just no. The ways the planes were built were already very different to each other.

The 787 fuselage sections are made of individual monolithic tubes. On the other hand the A350 fuselage sections are made of separate sections.

1 Like

This has been a thing for quite a while, not just the 787. Other planes have also used composite airframes.

1 Like