Boeing-737-200-ditched-in-hawaii near Honolulu Airport

THIS IS NOT FAKE!
A 737-200 has landed in the water. Although all cargo is lost both pilots survived.

3 Likes

its already been made :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Other one has been closed🙂

2 Likes

oh

1 Like

Bruhhh

1 Like

Hello there,

Please add more detail to your RWA topics please.

Here are some good examples:

1 Like

Sure @Rolls take a look

1 Like

The information you added is not enough.

Other people add many paragraphs explaining details of what happened, when they do RWA topics. Could you please write some details, such as plane registration, airline, etc?

By that, I mean don’t add just specifically what I asked, add at least a paragraph with other info.

Thanks!

1 Like

I had to

3 Likes

Get ready for all those idiot numbskulls conspiracy theorists to start screaming something along the lines of

Boing cut corners Boing product bad Boing MAX bad Boing 737 bad

3 Likes

Boing

1 Like

More like Boeing haters :joy:

1 Like

Also that

1 Like

Hey there, let’s not go off topic and argue if Airbus or Boeing is better (or worse) here since it will get closed if this continues, there is an Airbus vs Boeing thread for the above purpose. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

I’m sorry, it’s breaking news. Idk the details.

3 Likes

The info I asked for can be found in the website you linked. There are many other things you can find in the internet.

2 Likes

This discussion has gotten out of hand. The topic will remain closed for the time being.

Feel free to have a civil and appropriate discussion about the accident.

If false accusations, excessive speculation, or anything in a negative manner occur, the topic will be closed.

Now, we should be thankful for the fact that both pilots survived the ditching but it is still no laughing matter, engine problems are a serious threat to aviation safety. What they have to do next is of course, investigate the cause.

2 Likes