Best or Worst Flight Reviewer?

Best or Worst Flight Reviewer?

Disclaimer

Do not use this thread to Harass other youtubers here.

@Fly_If’s opinion:

My Personal Favourite – Josh Cahill

What’s not to love anything about his videos, he’s honest with his reviews, heck, airlines themselves appreciate him for giving them feedback. When things take a turn for the worse though, things can get a little ugly. A great example is Malaysian.

My Least Favourite – Sam Chui

The most popular is the worst for me. You could say airlines bribed him to do good reviews on their airline and ONLY leave good reviews of it. He isn’t really honest with this reviews.

2 Likes

Mods, close this ASAP if this thread takes a turn for the worst

1 Like

I’ve been watching Noel Phillips quite a bit. He’s more of a flight vlogger but he does a bit of reviewing.

1 Like

My favourite : Simply Aviation
They dont judge airlines and they also make really entertaining videos (that i can watch during hindi class :wink: )

My least favourite : Sam Chui

i have the same reasons

2 Likes

Simply aviation is really good.

ikr

1 Like

I like Sam Chui because his are arguably the most in depth. My least favorite is simply aviation because it adds nothing and I don’t really like subtitles. I don’t care about they review the airline, I decide if I like it myself. I only watch these to see the experience.

1 Like

imo nobody is very good, sam chui sucks and he gets paid

3 Likes

I’ve seen nobody mention Jeb Brooks.

Arguably my favorite and I haven’t figured out why.

2 Likes

Jeb is actually really really good.

1 Like

I think I like him because he also does Amtrak.

1 Like

My favourite is anyone who puts the camera filming out of the window with no stupid timelapse and/or music

1 Like

Not every time.

1 Like

Like the one time in 2017 or something

1 Like

But honestly, even other reviewers that (usually) get invited to fly on experimental/inaugural flights that are usually for VIPs only and not open to the public are like that…

1 Like

insert that stupid song here

2 Likes

Basically those stupid free songs

1 Like

yes I hate that too
Especially when it’s a take-off

1 Like

First. Tie between @CaptainZac and Jeb Brooks

Least favorite

Sam chui

1 Like