Best Flight Simulator Photos [Official Thread]

@Alec that sim is insane I couldn’t tell if that was real or not. I thought it was until I saw PNGs comment lmao

MSFS?

2 Likes

Yup, MSFS

2 Likes

[air]bussin

2 Likes

my awful picture 1:

1 Like

Finally a non-airliner plane.

1 Like

this belongs in #real-world-aviation

3 Likes

next awful pic coming tonight

1 Like

how long do I have to submit until this week’s closing

f15 in the sunset

ik its awful

2 Likes

At the time of writing this, 18 hours and 16 minutes.

1 Like

might as well wanna put the auto-close or smth lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

Week Thirty

As Week Thirty comes to a close, all photos have been submitted to the staff team. The poll will close at 2022-01-16T17:00:00Z, and the top three photos will be selected to move on to the public vote. The winner will then have the opportunity to be featured on the WFC Instagram!

Best of luck to everyone, and we can’t wait to see who takes the thirtieth crown! :crown:

2 Likes

Week Thirty - Public Vote

Well, our staff team has voted! I am proud to announce that photos 1, 8, and 12 will be the next set of photos to enter the vote. Below are the images (scaled down; use link for full resolution), followed by a poll. Voting will be available for 24 hours, so be sure to make your pick!

Good luck, folks!

Photo 1

Photo 8

Photo 12

• Photo 1
  • Photo 8
  • Photo 12
0 voters
4 Likes

Week Thirty - Results

Hello again, WFC!

I’d like to congratulate @Alec and their photo for winning this weeks vote! They will be contacted via a PM, and if interested, we will display the photo on the WFC Instagram. Be sure to keep an eye out for that. :wink:

Have a great day/night, folks! Let’s see who takes the stage for Week Thirty One.

1 Like

i will post su30 pic in a while

Sukhoi Su-30MK

1 Like