Best Flight Simulator Photos [Official Thread]

5 Likes

Bear Catching GIF

2 Likes


pic done before 3D

4 Likes

6 Likes

That looks awesome!

3 Likes

How do you get XP to produce those high resolution shots? Mine always seem really pixley.

2 Likes

Not quite sure, might just have to raise your resolution / graphics as you take the photo.

2 Likes

How much does your xp crash? Trying compare it to mine

1 Like

About on average 0 times every 10 flights.

I’ve only had an issue when I accidentally turn off my power surge that powers my whole computer mid flight.

1 Like

Ah I see, mine crashes every time lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Ah yes, 737 belly and gear shot competition

4 Likes

2 Likes

ok so thats what u wanna do?

1 Like

Don’t blame me, they started it haha.
And I decided to join in.

1 Like

u were supposed to wait

1 Like

Wait for what?

And I used conti so don’t get angry at me.

1 Like

my photo bruh

1 Like

2 Likes