Best Flight Simulator Photos [Official Thread]

He’s called Z-Tube for a reason so :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Dark rainy sky in IF with a little help from GIMP

1 Like

What I’m thinking of when I see this:

STALL STALL STALL

joke I know it’s an edit, pretty cool effect too

1 Like

no worries, MD-11 is a rocket

1 Like

eh not really
it needs quite a long runway

1 Like
2 Likes

No, 717 is, stop lying to us

1 Like

did I say the 717 isn’t?

2 Likes

takes it out of context 100

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

@anon94363592 you ready?

2 Likes

Zac I have a suggestion

2 Likes

image

5 Likes

Weird blur ngl

2 Likes

And he never responded :sob:

1 Like

I think it’s actually quite good, wouldn’t call it weird but is a little over-edited on the contrast/saturation.

1 Like

You don’t get an opinion, you put blur on everything

4 Likes

Literally :laughing:

3 Likes

Also system

1 Like