Best Flight Simulator Photos [Official Thread]

Week Forty-Six

As Week Forty-Six comes to a close, all photos have been submitted to the staff team. The poll will close at 2022-05-15T16:00:00Z, and the top three photos will be selected to move on to the public vote. The winner will then have the opportunity to be featured on the WFC Instagram!

Best of luck to everyone, and we can’t wait to see who takes the forty-sixth crown! :crown:

3 Likes

Week Forty-Six - Public Vote

Well, our staff team has voted! I am proud to announce that photos 1, 5, and 10 will be the next set of photos to enter the vote. Below are the images (scaled down; use link for full resolution), followed by a poll. Voting will be available for 24 hours, so be sure to make your pick!

Good luck, folks!

Photo 1

Photo 5

Photo 10

• Photo 1
  • Photo 5
  • Photo 10
0 voters
2 Likes

Week Forty-Six - Results

Hello again, WFC!

I’d like to congratulate @Nightt and their photo for winning this weeks vote! They will be contacted via a PM, and if interested, we will display the photo on the WFC Instagram. Be sure to keep an eye out for that. :wink:

Have a great day/night, folks! Let’s see who takes the stage for Week Forty-Seven.

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

here’s mine:

:small_airplane:

True masterpiece. Please give me an insight into how you created such a work of art.

2 Likes

it would exceed your lifetime

1 Like

Question: what will happen to this now z_tube is gone?

I hereby present to you the Photographer of the Year award from the International Photography Awards (IPA) for the most intricate and exquisite piece of art we have seen in the entirety of 2022.

Oh wait, 2022 hasn’t ended yet - we’re just 38.6301369863% into the year - so just consider yourself lucky that you were awarded as the best photographer in the first 5 months of the year. It doesn’t mean anything though as you just used an emoji.

1 Like

This is far better than LATAM…

1 Like

submission number 1

1 Like

I suggested that I could do it

Still waiting a reply if it ever comes

1 Like

Figuring it out.

Will it continue tho

Zhopkins will do it, like I guessed.

2nd pic