Best Flight Simulator Photos [Official Thread]

Week Forty-Five

As Week Forty-Five comes to a close, all photos have been submitted to the staff team. The poll will close at 2022-05-08T16:00:00Z, and the top three photos will be selected to move on to the public vote. The winner will then have the opportunity to be featured on the WFC Instagram!

Best of luck to everyone, and we can’t wait to see who takes the forty-fifth crown! :crown:

3 Likes

Week Forty-Five - Public Vote

Well, our staff team has voted! I am proud to announce that photos 10, 11, and 12 will be the next set of photos to enter the vote. Below are the images (scaled down; use link for full resolution), followed by a poll. Voting will be available for 24 hours, so be sure to make your pick!

Good luck, folks!

Photo 10

Photo 11

Photo 12

• Photo 10
  • Photo 11
  • Photo 12
0 voters
2 Likes

Week Forty-Five - Results

Hello again, WFC!

I’d like to congratulate @PlanesAndGames and their photo for winning this weeks vote! They will be contacted via a PM, and if interested, we will display the photo on the WFC Instagram. Be sure to keep an eye out for that. :wink:

Have a great day/night, folks! Let’s see who takes the stage for Week Forty-Six.

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Damn, making me jealous of that sim huh.

How’s the plane btw?

3 Likes

I like it. Everything works like it should.

Even though my friends sh*t on me for not using X-Plane :clown_face:

2 Likes

Love you🥰

3 Likes

It’s kammy that sh*ts on me

mostly

3 Likes

Atleast it’s not Infinite Flight… :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Just jealous bc their graphics are :poop: when compared to MFS and actually good planes are coming out

1 Like