BeamNG Players Thread

Just figured I would make this, not approved and so if the mods want to close this please do.

This is basically the thread for all things BeamNG. I’ve been playing for a few weeks and it’s definitely an awesome game, if you don’t have it you should check it out ($25 on Steam)!

I’ll also list a database of all our players (assuming it doesn’t get out of hand) with their favorite vehicle, map, and if they use BeamMP (multiplayer) or not.

Database of Users

Alec

Favorite Vehicle: ETK-K Series
Favorite Map: Utah / Italy
BeamMP: Yes

Nightt

Favorite Vehicle: Any
Favorite Map: Utah
BeamMP: Sort of?

Let’s talk about BeamNG!

6 Likes

@Captain_Ry plays beam ng

2 Likes

Do you have a wheel/pedals/shifter, or do you use a controller?

2 Likes

Nope; I use my keyboard at the moment. A wheel and pedals aren’t really in my budget right now but keyboard works just fine for me!

2 Likes

Do you think my flight hardware could work (yaw from yoke as steering, left toe brake as brake, etc.)?

1 Like

I thought about that actually, but I don’t think it would be very practical. The pedals are set up for flying, not really driving. And the side stick is a lost cause :joy:

Not sure if BeamNG would even detect that stuff, nor have I tried.

3 Likes

Ah. I might try to get it (once I have some spare cash). If my yoke doesn’t work, I could always just use my ps4 controller.

1 Like

I am about 90% certain that the PS4 controller will work. A lot of people on the BeamNG forums use console controllers.

2 Likes

@Alec you know I play😉

Favorite map: Utah

Favorite car: I forgot what it’s called lol

2 Likes

It does, I use my xbox controller sometimes.

1 Like

Should I add you for BeamMP or nah

1 Like

Yeah

Even though it doesn’t work lmao

1 Like

What’s the price again

2 Likes

25$ if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

ah thats pretty decent, ive always wanted this game since i was a little kid

2 Likes