At Least I Don't Have to Worry About a Fence // Spotting @ KGRR

Hey everyone, I recently graduated from driver’s training, and with that, I’m now allowed to drive (with my parents) between my house, and my favorite place on earth (if u didn’t know is KGRR). Some cool sunset shots I though would me a bueno spotting topic, here they are! And bonus! I don’t have to worry about a fence :relieved:.

Allegiant A320 slowing down (with the horizontal stabilizers cut off) from a flight from…Orlando…Florida…

American Eagle (operated by Skywest) :b:RJ-700 not even reversing from a flight from @KTJ_Mitchell land, also known as Chicago/ORD

Another boring Allegiant A320 exiting the runway from Portland…what?

Super cool shot as the American A319 lifts off for Charlotte, North Carolina!

Just another boring CRJ-200 from Washington/Dulles, also GRR-IAH/EWR resumed yesterday!!!

To finish the topic, this FedEx A300, currently the largest aircraft to serve the airport on a regular basis! Shot take with some dramatic sunset lighting

Favorite pic?
0 voters
How good were these, be honest
0 voters

Thanks y’all

~Devin/IF_KGRR

9 Likes

cough cough @Rolls

1 Like

There is one last place I know without a fence…

3 Likes

cough cough SAN leaves the chat cough cough

Lovely photos of I don’t know, metal tubes?

2 Likes

Yeah cause only 4 people live there. Ayo :raised_hand:t3:

Nah but those are good pictures!

2 Likes

When we’re the second busiest airport in Michigan :roll_eyes::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:

1 Like

I feel your pain. We get a lot of those here.

2 Likes

Embraer better though

2 Likes

Me and @Rolls both have an issue with Fences…

Nice shots!

1 Like

I didn’t say it wasn’t
You still have like 12 people there tho :joy:

1 Like

I suffer from fenceitis as well. I even took a picture of the fence on purpose once.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.