Apple vs Samsung (Android)

How the hell would you hold such a massive phone, not even feeling properly you have an actual phone, maybe an iPad instead. Not speak about the fact it can’t even fit in your pocket. That is an improper phone size.

Also, if it were to be an iPhone 4, sure. But an iPhone SE?! Are you Shaq or something, lmao.

Phones since the mid '90s: doubt

2 Likes

“Proper” phone size be like:

2 Likes

This is your type of phone? Throw it out on the window.

What’s wrong with that? That is a tad small for a smart phone (pretty sure it’s actually a smart MP3), but most phones that size are flip phones, which are supposed to be pocket sized.

2 Likes

I have no idea what that is, even smaller than my iPhone 4, but still, it’s nice and compact, and not such a huge thing that’ll probably fall out of your hands, break, and then make you sad that you just threw away, like what, $2000?

iPhone 13 mini fits in my hand just fine

Yea, iPhone Mini is actually a normal phone size…

1 Like

Smoll.

$20 MP3 from Amazon that doesn’t work

I emailed the “tech support” a week ago, but I haven’t heard back.

1 Like

Tech supportn’t.

Why not get an old iPhone, lol.

Because I wanted a dedicated MP3 player that inly plays songs. I have two old phones that I could use if I wanted.

I do have an iPod Nano, but I need an iTunes account to add songs to it and I can’t be bothered to make one (my mom doesn’t know the login to our old one).

1 Like

Ah.

Damn, an LG phone, those exist?! :rofl:

Pretty interesting ngl.

LG has been one of the largest phone makers since the early days of the flip phone. This one was $30 from Walmart on a prepaid service plan.

1 Like

American thing then.

?

Idk, never seen an LG phone before, even the TV’s are rather rare here.

I’m pretty sure LG phones are pretty popular in south east Asia or something. No one here has LGs apart from the few people who need a cheap burner phone.

1 Like