American E175 Priority Frist CID to DFW

Hey everyone! It’s time for the trip report that we have all been waiting for!

I have much more pictures this time.

First off, I want to say I was actually dressed the part. Cackys and a collared shirt.

So our gate agent was in a good mood, because she was going into her final week before retirement (Happy retirement to her) and she offered someone in my family in first class because of our status, and I got to go up front.

Let’s start off with the crew, they were amazing, the first class flight attendant looked and sounded like a first class flight attendant for Emirates, he just fit the part. He was very nice. On the ground he introduced himself. And before landing he walked around the cabin letting everyone know where there connection was at, expect for me which he welcomed home.

The seat was great for this short 1:35 flight. Wide Enough to make you comfy and it had great legroom and a great window view

Here’s a picture of the seat. The black blurred out part is the purse of the gal next to me

The ife kinda sucked on this flight. I just wanted to see what was playing and I had to watch a Marriott ad that would load past 6 seconds to go.

The snacks were good again. I had a sprite with delicious corn snacks and a not shown picture of a fig bar

The funny thing was, mid flight there was a service of sanitizer wipes and everyone turned them down lol.
No PDB or meal on this short flight.
The corn snacks were the only corn I ate on this trip

On landing we got a beautiful kinda parallel approach with a 747

Overall this was an amazing flight!

Departure airport experience :star::star::star::star::star: - happy retirement to the agent!
Seat :star::star::star::star::star: - if I rated the last one 5 stars, I got to for this one
IFE :star::star: - didn’t work no matter how many times I tried, but looked like good choices
Snacks :star::star::star::star: great for the length of the flight
Crew :star::star::star::star::star: this was the real highlight of the trip, they were great
Landing smoothness :star::star::star::star::star: this was absolute butter! Never felt a smoother one
Arrival airport experience :star::star::star: - average
(29/35)

It was a great way to end a great trip!

4 Likes

I’m proud of you for choosing sprite :star_struck:

Also why’d you blur her purse

1 Like

Idk I felt like it due to privacy reasons

1 Like

Good for you. Also sweet trip report.

1 Like

I didn’t know purses would reveal all your secrets

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.