Air Tahiti Nui Virtual - Now Recruiting Staff!

Our original post is on the IFC but we would like any interested users over the age of 13 or 14 to PM @Errigal for a staff member position. Here are screenshots of out post for the details. You can PM @Errigal on WFC or IFC.

| Website | Operations Plan |

I hope some will apply! Please note if you are staff at a VA currently or in the past 3 months, you cannot be accepted due to guidelines.

WE ARE IN THE APPROVAL PROCESS AWAITING REVIEW. WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY AN ADMIN ALREADY AND WAIT TO BE FULLY APPROVED IN THE NEAR FUTURE

8 Likes

Finally something from the South Pacific

3 Likes

One of my favourite airlines! :grin: An underrated region.

1 Like

I am from the south Pacific

1 Like

Beautiful region as I say. I quite like the lack of traffic as well to make it peaceful. I’ve been to the South Pacific many times and it really is amazing!

1 Like

Nice things to say. I wish you all the best for approval. Let me know if you have any issues and want help. Aeroflot Virtual wishes you all the best.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Good luck with Aeroflot Virtual as well! I believe it is approved as well but still. :grin: Thanks

3 Likes

Yup we are approved.

3 Likes

:wink: nice

3 Likes

Beautiful thread

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Wait there’s an air Tahiti virtual :eyes:

awaiting review

1 Like

Cool! Ever since FDXVA was approved I’m no longer stalking the wait list :joy:

3 Likes

I always do

1 Like

What a wonderful hobby…

1 Like

Yes, this started on July and every single i check. I haven’t missed a day. BTW this chat we are doing is supposed to be for Off topic discussion

3 Likes

Ahh another one waiting to be approved.
Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you! You too! You’ve had better luck getting staff than me though :joy:

1 Like

The trick is to PM everyone you want to be in a position.

Thats what a did to @PHX_Aviation when I forced him against his will to be staff Kindly asked him if he wanted to join

1 Like