A Goodbye

This is it everyone. I’ve been contemplating making this announcement for probably the last three days and now I guess it’s time to make it. As of tomorrow, June 26, I will be departing for camp. I will be there for seven weeks and will be completely inactive here and on any platform that you know me on. For YouTube, I will have a video automatically coming out on July 10 at 2 PM, so standby for that.

Tomorrow morning I will make one final post most likely in off-topic or a reply here saying goodbye, But this is just an announcement to let you know that I will be completely inactive for the next seven weeks.

Taking over the lead Moderator spot for the summer will be @Nightt. He will be the main admin and will be able to lead the community through the next few months. Continue to stay active, I promise you all I will be back on August 14 and we will be doing a lot of fun welcome back games and competitions.

I don’t have really much more to say, so I want to thank you all so much for being part of this community. Thank you thank you thank you thank you. And I hope to see you all very soon in seven weeks.

25 Likes

How bout we secretly demote u and Zack to TL0 while ur gone :rofl: jk

Bye, see u in August!

6 Likes

Please dont do :joy:

3 Likes

Who in the world goes to camp for seven weeks, that’s insane.

2 Likes

Have fun at Camp Zac and Zack! I hope y’all have a great time.

1 Like

Me, because I like it and I think it’s very fun. Don’t just make assumptions that camp isn’t fun before you’ve tried it yourself.

3 Likes

Have fun at camp! Enjoy your summer :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to see you back though!

2 Likes

Plot twist: camp is closed, so instead u go to Antartica

1 Like

Goodbye @CaptainZac! Make sure to not pull a Lord of the Flies!

3 Likes

Phew. For a second I thought it was ‘Goodbye, we’re closing the forum’.

Anyways, have fun at camp.

2 Likes

What about the platform on Shields Hall stage? You’ll be active there, and I’ll see you. :wink:

Similarly, I won’t be too active either. I will, however, pop on once a week to check in as I will have my phone.

I’ll say goodbye tomorrow.

3 Likes

Gets boys lip-sync flashbacks

And I’ll see you there too honey pumpkin :honey_pot: :wink: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You got a GF at your camp.

I personally am spending a month to train for my GSC so I can get my PPL.

Well you won’t lol.

Good luck the two of you!

1 Like

Have fun Zac! This place will stay in good shape while your gone!

2 Likes

Bye Zac/Zach!
Have a great time at camp!
We will miss you guys!
Can’t wait for that video!
Well try our best to make the atmosphere here to stay the same, but it won’t be the same without you two!

2 Likes

Goodbye Zack and Zac! I’ll miss y’all here, and I hope you guys have an amazing time in camp!

2 Likes

Goodbye 2/3 Zach’s :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes