A end of summer formation flight

So at the end of summer 2020 @IF787 and I decided to fly from KLAX-KSAT using a American Airlines 737-800. It was a fun flight with some interesting things happening. So lets get into the pictures.

Flight info

Route: KLAX-KSAT
Flight time: In between 2 and 3 hours
Server: Casual or Training I’m not sure
Plane: 737-800
Airline: American Airlines
Liveries: American Airlines 1968- @IF787, American Airlines 2013- @Zhopkins

Onto the photos!

All captions are for the image above them.

Image #1. @IF787 and I hold short of 25L as a American Airlines 789 takes off to RSKI. (Seoul Incheon International Airport)

Image #2. After doing a takeoff at the same time I rotated late to provide some distance between us.

Image #3. We have reached our cruise level and the moon decided to great us!

Image #4. Always maintain 1,000 feet vertical separation when at cruise altitude. Shortly after this photo was taken @IF787 had his game crash due to WiFi crashing. I finished the flight by myself.

Image #5. This photo is sponsored by @Blitz . I’m glad to have finished the flight in under 3 hours.
There is something wrong with the picture. See if you can spot it. :slight_smile:

Which was your favorite picture?

0 voters

Please rate

0 voters

As for my next Random photos with Zhopkins it will either come out tomorrow or in 2 days. I’m doing a collab with @Ethan.

As usual all photos are unedited and may not be used without permission.

All feedback is appreciated.

IFC topic for this.

3 Likes

Those are some nice landing lights you got…

1 Like

Got it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.