737-MAX Production Thread!

I really need to stop saying “Another MAX-8”. Anyways, here we have an additional MAX-8, this one going to Flydubai. Registration is A6-FPB and has an MSN of 61001. Delivered Seattle to Dubai via Shannon, and will be entering into service soon!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

Next is a MAX-8 going to Correndon Airlines. Registration is TC-MKB and MSN is 65901. Delivered Seattle to Antalya via Keflavik, it entered into service the week afterwards!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

Next is also a MAX-8, this one going to Southwest Airlines. Registration is N8759Q and the MSN is 67212. Delivered Seattle to Phoenix, entered into service a few days later!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

@BonaireDude @Canadian_Aviator I said I would, so here you go:

Following that is a MAX-8 going to Westjet. Registration is C-FXWJ and the MSN is 60546. Delivered Seattle to Calgary, and entered into service later in the week!

(Jetphotos)

5 Likes

Following that, a MAX-8 to AnadoluJet. Registration is TC-LAJ and the MSN is 64452. Delivered from Seattle to Istanbul via Goose Bay and Keflavik, and entered into service a few days later!

(Credit in Image)

2 Likes

Finally a little change, a MAX-200 going to Malta Air. Registration is 9H-VVC and MSN is 65895. Delivered Seattle to Dublin, and entered into service shortly after that!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

Next, a MAX-9 going to Copa Airlines. Registration is HP-9917CMP and MSN is 44178. Delivered Seattle to Panama City, and entered into service a few days afterwards!

(Credit in Image)

2 Likes

Back to the MAX-8, an example to AnadoluJet. Registration is TC-LAI, and the MSN is 64947. Delivered Seattle to Istanbul via Goose Bay and Keflavik, and will be entering into service later in the month!

(Credit in Image)

2 Likes

Finally, a MAX-200 to Ryanair. Registration is EI-HMY, and the MSN is 65897. Delivered Seattle to Dublin, it entered into service later that week!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

Yay.

1 Like

Quick little update, first MAX in AnadoluJet colours was added on Jetphotos, so here is now an updated photo! For reference, it was formerly in the S7 Livery with titles removed.

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

9Y-GRN

Grenada I assume

1 Like

9Y-FLY when?

1 Like

not a country

1 Like

Judging by the colors, that is 100% a MAX that was about to be delivered to S7 until… well, you know what.

1 Like

How’d you know?

1 Like

If you look closely, you can even see it on the tail. The S7 logo.

Which resulted in Boeing conducting a “Special cancellation Operation”

2 Likes

Caused by a ‘‘special military operation’’ that is, again, 100% not an invasion because a certain someone said so!

2 Likes

No way! I totally didn’t have any idea it was ex-S7…

1 Like