You all know what this is about. Post stuff about 2020 that just is suitable for this year
Tough, challenging, dedication, hard work, boredom, quarantine. A year that no one will ever forget but hopefully 2021 gives us some better vibes.
Hard to do without getting political… which is wrong on it’s own
Good point lol
When I thought 2020 would be great but slowly got worse and worse
Let me just say what happened to me in 2020.
Got a new house
My pet died
Got another pet
Had a break up
Came back with my ex and broke up again after 2 days
Was concerned abt coronavirus and wildfires of Australia
Kobe Bryant died and it felt so bad
Found love again
Started my dream (AFLV)
Found my best friend in WFC (you already who)
AFLV got approved.
@CaptainZac you may also know some things that happened to me!!
Quarantine got me into playing infinite flight and I do not regret it
- Went backcountry snowboarding like 10 times
- Had no school for 6 months
- Went to Arizona
- Went DH biking every weekend
- Got my driver’s permit
- Went to Maine
- Bought a ton of new snowboarding gear
- Bought a car (for $700)
- Dropped out of half my classes at school (to take them elsewhere)
- Went snowboarding 5 times since Aspen opened
I don’t want Amtrak to retire the Superliners. They’re already starting to retire the Amfleets, and they’re retiring the Acela Express. At least they got replaced by a hot new TGV.
same thing but in another city
i will just tell agin
- wrote exams in bangalore
- grandfather got admitted in hospittal for 2 months
- so had to leave my house for 2 weeks( that is what i thought)
- quarantine/lockdown ( now in chennai for an indefinte amount of time)
- grandfather got released in June
but i was stuck still september
- then came back to bangalore after 9 months
- pet fish died
- got new pet cockroach
- and now exams
Worth a shot
Say what now?
My goodness. Lol