11 Months Coming Right Up

Because Friday is our 11 month anniversary, we have decided to change the name of all the moderators until tonight. Just for fun. Why I didn’t wait till Friday? Don’t ask.

And also just here to make an announcement for you to know that I thank all of you and appreciate y’all for being here.

8 Likes

When u became FO?

1 Like

ooh i never knew that
even i thought of changing bc people were changing lol

Now I’m interested

:smiley:

1 Like

Wow, what a title

2 Likes

Wait, you aren’t a mod but your name got changed? Did you request it?

1 Like

Why don’t I get a name change for the funsiez :sob:
(or however those hip kids say it)

1 Like

I don’t understand my name. :joy:

2 Likes

This isn’t fair :sob:

1 Like

I just looked up types of Tubes and apparently the most common tube found is a fluid conveyance tube lmao

2 Likes

zac give us a chance

1 Like

Heheheh.

1 Like

A chance of what?
Picking each mods name for a day? If you want me to change any, I will.

1 Like

Those are very interesting names indeed.

1 Like

No, we want to be able to change too, I mean that Indian guy got it so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes he did

permanent change tho

This is unfair :mango:

1 Like

I mean u can request a name change

just beware it’s hard to undo

You can, you just can only change 2 times ever.

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

I don’t have different name for a day :confused:

:joy::skull::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::canada::joy::canada::scream::canada::hushed::heart_eyes::smirk::no_mouth::thinking::scream::persevere::worried::star_struck::star_struck::crazy_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::stuck_out_tongue::sweat_smile::kissing_heart::upside_down_face::relaxed::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::relieved::kissing_smiling_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::face_with_monocle::smirk::upside_down_face::kissing_heart::upside_down_face::skull::skull::skull::curacao::cocos_islands::canary_islands::croatia::czech_republic::antigua_barbuda::united_nations::united_nations::afghanistan::afghanistan::afghanistan::afghanistan::afghanistan::afghanistan::afghanistan::afghanistan::afghanistan::worried::face_with_monocle::joy::smirk::scream::canada::face_with_raised_eyebrow::crazy_face::scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::confused::hushed::persevere::relieved::relaxed::crazy_face: