Welcome to the 10 Clues game, but aviation edition! This is a game that I kind of came up with, so here are the rules:
- Somebody that goes initially gives one clue about what they are thinking of
- Every five minutes, a new clue will be given out
- Clues will be consistently given until somebody guesses correctly or you have given 10 clues
- If no new clues are given out after an hour, somebody else can take a turn
- Each person is allowed only two guesses per clue. This means at most 20 guesses per round per person.
- You must be able to guess the correct answer suing only the 10 clues
- Whoever guesses correctly first wins!
Here is an example:
- This aircraft was a joint cooperation between two European countries
- This aircraft was one of teh last passenger airliners to require a flight engineer
- Only Air France and British Airways operated this aircraft
- It was a supersonic jet
The answer would be Concorde. You would continue like that until it was guessed or 10 clues were given out.
I will start, here is teh first clue!
It is an airport that is located in the United States