Would you rather: Real World Aviation

Would you rather:

• Become a 787 pilot
  • Become an A350 pilot

0 voters

2 Likes

Not anymore :wink:

There’s a very interesting one… Right now I’d rather fly on the 300 purely because I don’t think the X is safe yet. Once it is 100% certified and ready to take passengers I one hundred percent want to fly on that one!

1 Like

Makes sense.

Sad California noises

• Fly Ryanair and it makes a decent landing but for every passenger one random person in the world gets sent 1,000 feet in the air and the captain is an octopus and the co-pilot is a NASA engineer and every passenger is a seahorse in a fish tank
  • Fly Southwest (on a 737-800) and it makes a bad landing but you have lasers that can slice other aircraft in two and won’t go to prison for it but the 737 is 737 times smaller in size, and so are you, and you are prone to be eaten away by bacteria

0 voters

My mind is blown

1 Like

r/Suspicousllyspecific

1 Like
What Would you do?
  • Play Hockey on a A350 But the Puck goes 299,792,458 M/s
  • Be a flappy Boi

0 voters

Would you rather:

• Fly on a Delta A330NEO and it’s a 17 hour flight and you went through all the IFE so you listen to billie eilish (which you despise) and then they give you a burger and you choke on it and die and everyone thinks that you were a billie eilish fan when you were alive
  • Die alone from falling down a manhole in Bismark

0 voters

considering that I’ve already flown on a 77W…

• Emirates A380 First Class
  • Etihad “The Residence”
  • Cockpit Jump Seat of your favourite aircraft

0 voters

WYR fly in
  • Vistara
  • Air India

0 voters

WYR fly in
  • Southwest
  • Spirit

0 voters

at least i like the spirit livery

1 Like
  • A320

0 voters

• A330neo

0 voters

• A350
  • 777x

0 voters

• A340

0 voters

• A330

0 voters

• A380

0 voters

• CRJ
  • ERJ

0 voters

• ATR 72
  • Q400

0 voters

• A220
  • E Jet E2

0 voters

2 Likes

I like the CRJs and ERJ/E-JETs equally. They each have a role to fill despite having similar sizing.

2 Likes

It’s time to restart this,

• Fly first class on Etihad A380
  • Fly first class on Singapore A380

0 voters

2 Likes

Economy class on Allegiant because a single first class ticket costs more than I’ll make in the entire year.

1 Like