World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 8)

Nope the AAVA event at O hare

2 Likes

Well we sure do love ourselves some good ole strategic bombing here in the US

2 Likes

They also told the other guy to give way to me like 3 seconds before this happened

1 Like

That shot reminds me of scene in that one Tasty’s eating your feed episode where they make mozzarella where Andrew and Niki are struggling and Rie is standing off to the side silently judging them

2 Likes
1 Like

You should put it in here :joy:

2 Likes

It looks like 1 big Terminal to me.,what gates are what Terminal.

And does anyone use those remote bus gates other than 22

1 Like

1 Like

Terminal A: gates 2 - 8

Terminal B: gates 9 - 14

Terminal C: gates 15 - 21

Gate 22: commuter gate (typically SWA, can also be Allegiant or Spirit)

Gate 1: commuter gate (DL or UA regionals)

Then the stands next to the 1 gates are just for planes to sit at (some regionals have boarded there too)

Also the aprons between the FBOs and gate 22 on the same side of the airport as the terminals are for cargo and or other commercial planes to sit at waiting for a gate

2 Likes

Small circle on top are the 2 commuter gates

Larger one on bottom is the cargo apron and where other planes sit (you may have to spawn in here to see which spots have taxi lines because not all apron spots have pushback/taxi lines, I’d use the ones with lines for cargo, and since the 757F was removed, you can just use the MD-11Fs)

2 Likes

MD-11Fs fit at KSNA?

2 Likes

Also apparently the reason for the evacuation was some 50 year old hoebag hijacked a car and drove it onto the apron.

2 Likes

Also he hid in the ceiling of one of the terminals and had to be negotiated down.

2 Likes

Good morning!

1 Like

Good morning! How are you?

2 Likes

I’m good and you?

2 Likes

I’m fine thanks.
Btw…why are all your replies “Good morning” or smth?

2 Likes

Bcoz I’ve made it a tradition and I ain’t Changing it

2 Likes

ok

1 Like

Morning

2 Likes