World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 5)

Breakfast is the worst meal of the day. Agree, or agree?

1 Like

hi.‎‎

With a bit of exposure, how’s this?

0 voters

1 Like

maybe a bit more of contrast

1 Like

gettin better

i dont liek fog

1 Like

Also Asiawhite lol.

1 Like

This conversation is extremely inappropriate. Talking about other people in public just for them to see the absurdly rude comments made. That has to be a joke.

I never want to see anything like this again. If, for some crazy reason, there is a repeat of this, suspensions will be handed out.

Also, sharing screenshots of private messages, whether it is from this forum or not, is prohibited. They are called Private Messages for a reason. One would think that this is common sense. I guess not.

This topic will be closed for a period of time that has yet to be determined. I ask you all to think about what you said. Considering apologizing to those you may have offended, too.

14 Likes

Fort Lauderdale, not Miami.

2 Likes

In all seriousness, come on people. We really need to be appropriate in these messages. If you would like to complain about the IFC or the regulars that are selected, go ahead and make a PM here. I don’t mind, but please don’t do it here in public. I don’t want anyone being exposed, I don’t want anymore people being canceled, this is not needed here. This message will be closed until it feels appropriate to open it again. Probably for a couple hours at least, maybe more.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 2 hours.

what kind of crap did you guys do while I was gone.

Edit: actually don’t answer

1 Like

Aright, let’s try this again folks, do note similar behavior as seen beforehand will result in silences and or suspension as stated by @anon94363592, now let’s enjoy our Off-Topic again, enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Stuff happened, all I’ll say

1 Like

Me: wants to come in and talk about aviation In here.

Sees serious highlighted posts with threats of suspension.

Me: What the heck happened here (pls don’t answer)

2 Likes

cymophobia gang

hello

:rofl:

Hello

1 Like