World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

2 Likes

quote edit

1 Like

that looks good

What about the 747-8I

he’s just a Boeing hater for absolutely 0 reason I assume…

1 Like

Airbus: the company that has only been around half a century and needs 3 countries to keep it afloat
Boeing: Century old and helped in the wars, military today, and commercial air service

1 Like

they’re slowly dying too

We just know Boeing is simply better. The 737 MAX was just one (although huge) mistake.

I was lucky, I saw a 748f delivery departing Everett

For UPS

That’s when I was there

Happens once every 2 months

except that LH has retired at least half of their A380 fleet and none of the 747-8s?

In AWW I am China.
In IFC I am Albania.
In WFC-

1 Like

USSR!!!

https://youtu.be/YHKHhiOEuNA

Our pfp

1 Like

No, it’s CCCP

1 Like

@PlanesAndGames rain

1 Like

飞机来了。