World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

Really don’t know what to do haha. It’s freezing here.

It’s very hot here

Just turned the heating on and got a cup of coffee. Lovely!

Unbelievable, they can’t seem to find the mute button when it comes to criticizing Boeing, not to mention they are over exaggerating this “New Sully”? Don’t get me wrong, Pilots did a great job but he still had an engine to fly with…you can never take what the media says to be fact anymore, they have no clue what they are talking about

1 Like

Moving on…good morning!

True.

1 Like

Guten Morgen!

1 Like

Guten Tag where I am haha

Ah, Spreken Ze Deutsch?

Ich soll es lernen

I don’t know

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

The translator didn’t get that right

I’m supposed to be learning it haha

Hey Zac, how’s you?

Me’s good

1 Like

Morning my fellow Leftie!

That’s good

Hold up guys, gotta go grab a package. Be back shortly!

Danke

1 Like