World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

Happy (oh god, what age was it again?) 16th Brithday (please tell me I got it right) Zack!

1 Like

mine was 15th…

1 Like

Happy (I don’t know your real name so I’ll just go with the obvious) Late Birthday Phoenix!

1 Like

oh thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Yes! I am 16!

2 Likes

Ah. Well, happy b-lated!

1 Like

nice!

thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Nice! Now are you gonna do like what you said on that YT comment on the United video? (Don’t think I didn’t remember :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

?

I already did. :wink:

1 Like

Nothing, turns out me and @anon94363592 have similar video interests that happened to cross paths

2 Likes

oh ok…

And it was in the form of a YT comment

oh…

I swear, it’s nothing bad :joy:

1 Like

oh lol

1 Like

I’ll give it to you simply (you can probably guess) Me and him seem to have a common airline we both wanna be pilots for when we are older

1 Like
Dont click me

707
717
727
737
747
757
767
777
787

1 Like

Oh
UAL?

1 Like