World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

Yeah, that’s how snowboarding is. For most people, you have to sit down, flip your highback up, put your boot in the binding and then spend three minutes trying to find the ideal tightness. Skiing you simply throw them on the ground and step into them.

1 Like

All while a moose is charging at you.

Except ski boots are a [insert b word] to put on. I almost broke my ankle because the boot was too small.

1 Like

thats why Snowboarding is superior

2 Likes

Yessir, my man knows what’s up.

2 Likes

With snowboarding, you don’t have to waddle halfway back up the mountain to collect one of your foot sleds after you starfish down a double black diamond.

1 Like

Snowboarding is harder to turn for sure

1 Like

Exactly, only problem is if you hit a flat spot, you’d better be going fast or else you’ll be walking.

1 Like

My dad constantly complains about this. I had to pull him through a flat spot once.

1 Like

That’s why I always snowboard with a skier in my group.

1 Like

Laughs in superior beaches

1 Like

It looks pretty easy, but it requires a lot of strength from your back leg (or at least that’s what it looks like), and unfortunately my back leg passed away on a 12 flight in economy.

1 Like

i cant snowboard on a beach

1 Like

I’m saying beaches are better than mountains

1 Like

A few years ago it was hailing where I lived and I saw someone doing that on the beach.

1 Like
  • Beach
  • Mountains

0 voters

1 Like

Yes and no. If you’re at high(ish) speed, you can lean like you would on a skate board. If you’re at low speed or going through trees, you pick up your back foot and pivot.

1 Like

Both are equally trash. I like plains or forests.

Then go to the Midwest or south

1 Like

I don’t ride anything resembling a skateboard, so I can’t relate. The only time I’ve ridden a board is a scooter, and an electric on at that.

1 Like