World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

i lovehow KTJ just created a massive climax and left

@KTJ_Mitchell come back or I will bribe GBKarp to suspend you

Now under 1000 kgs of fuel. Pray for our safety.

Well…they are…

“BOEING BAD, CUTTING CORNERS, MAX, 777X, NOW THIS, OMG ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MONEY, CANCEL BOEING”

don’t do that

I will give you 2,000

Pesos

Philippine

1 Like

It’s a real shame the media couldn’t actually do reasearch…even though Boeing did everything right (and might actually be changing) nope…Boeing is in the title, Boeing’s problem

that’s 41 dollars

i am about to scream dua lipa lyrics

I know

1 Like

airbus ftw

pls dont

1 Like

No sir, Boeing for the win

If you don’t wanna see me

Did a full 180, crazy
Thinking 'bout the way I was
Did the heartbreak change me? Maybe
But look at where I ended up
I’m all good already
So moved on, it’s scary
I’m not where you left me at all, so

If you don’t wanna see me dancing with somebody
If you wanna believe that anything could stop me

Don’t show up, don’t come out
Don’t start caring about me now
Walk away, you know how
Don’t start caring about me now

Aren’t you the guy who tried to
Hurt me with the word “goodbye”?
Though it took some time to survive you
I’m better on the other side
I’m all good already
So moved on, it’s scary
I’m not where you left me at all, so

If you don’t wanna see me dancing with somebody
If you wanna believe that anything could stop me

Don’t show up, don’t come out
Don’t start caring about me now
Walk away, you know how
Don’t start caring about me now ('bout me now, 'bout me)

Oh, oh
Don’t come out, out, out
Don’t show up, up, up
Don’t start now (oh)
Oh, oh
Don’t come out, out
I’m not where you left me at all, so

If you don’t wanna see me dancing with somebody
If you wanna believe that anything could stop me

Don’t show up (don’t show up), don’t come out (don’t come out)
Don’t start caring about me now ('bout me now)
Walk away (walk away), you know how (you know how)
Don’t start caring about me now (so)

Oh, oh
Don’t come out, out, out
Don’t show up, up, up
Walk away, walk away (so)
Oh, oh
Don’t come out, out, out
Don’t show up, up, up, walk away, walk away, oh

airbus.

Do you wish to be suspended for 15 minutes?

@Rolls DONT WORRY I GOT THIS

busair.

Thank you John

1 Like

airbus > boeing > bombardier > embraer