World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

I agree

No me gusta fruit

My mun conference is done and I got 4th best speaker out of 14

2 Likes

noice

I have a conference in 11 days. I’m South Africa and we have to figure out how to prevent the spread of pandemics.

1 Like
  1. Full lockdown
  2. Kill everyone who dares leaving home
1 Like

Well goodbye to all the people that need food for their family to put on the table to survive and thrive.

1 Like

Italy during April 2020 approves.

1 Like

Temporarily suspend all cruises, close down malls, large office buildings, and large factories. Other factories will be urged to use machines instead of people. Offices and schools will go remote. Air travel will not be banned, but any passenger must be declared disease free by the government, by using a form with a government stamp on it. If vaccines/cures are available, passengers must be administered 48 hours before the flight. Small businesses will remain open, but urged to use all protective measures available

1 Like

I would’ve done model UN but I got science Olympiad that I don’t want to do at all

1 Like

No one calls it

They call it

1 Like

OOOOOOk.

1 Like

Imma focus on the cruise industry, since South Africa has several cruises. Cancel all upcoming cruises for the next month. If things haven’t cleared, cancel until further notice. Ships will be at port or moored off the coast until further notice. Any costs concerning the long term storage will be paid by the country’s department of transportation, or land will be reserved for cruise ship parking.

World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 3)

3 Likes

shi-

p

1 Like

A330 MAX, now with MCAS installed!

deleted

Y’all need to post productive replies. Yes even here

1 Like

Do you know what’s South Africa’s policies on preventing the spread of COVID-19 and Ebola?