World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

Looks like I got tomorrow’s project

1 Like

Seriously though, if this guy is gonna be the next big IF you tuber we better prepare for this…

Well Aviator Dan is making more IF videos than he used to after he switched to MSFS.

That’s good

100%. He has 20K+ subs so yeah.

1 Like

He’s good at least, love to watch him. Although the other thing about Aviation6 is people treat him like he is a staff member or something that knows Everything

I know. It’s so annoying. With Dan people know he’s not a staff member. They treat him with respect but they don’t worship him like they do with Aviation6. He’s also funny.

1 Like

Also why do people think that av6 is always correct? This guy is almost always wrong

I know. I hate it.

If I had a dime for every time he gave a wrong answer, I would have more money from that than with @Adrian_K

1 Like

I would be a billionaire.

1 Like

idk why, but he is trying to become this official news source for IF…he ain’t though

He never will be. I wonder when a dev of IF will notice what’s going on.

well i guess it’s done

signing off

Bye bye.

I swear the gods are playing some sort of sick game where they try to make my life as depressing as possible. I wish I could cease to exist.

1 Like

There is one God

3 Likes

Every time my life has been going unusually well, something happens that makes me wish I was dead.

1 Like

*cut to a shot of the Hindu gods shaking their heads in disappointment *

1 Like

Please see the PM I sent you.

1 Like