World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

Daily Dose of Liking 100 posts will start soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Everyone leave! Lol

3 Likes

Daily Dose of Liking 100 Posts

Today’s Target: @Nugget

5 Likes

I should be next, me and @Nugget give the most likes in the community.

3 Likes

Take that Mickey Mouse

1 Like

@Zach Texas weather is unpredictable rn. I check the weather every hour and the forecast keeps getting lower and lower. The houses here are meant to keep out the heat, not keep it in.
Since when do we get this

3 Likes

What?! I saw Dallas had a low of 4
Wonder the last time it got below 0

3 Likes

This is a bit further out. So colder. I think they said 25 years ago it was this cold, im not sure about the below 0 though

3 Likes

Oof crazy
gLoBaL wArMiNg
lol

3 Likes

Talk to @PlanesAndGames

1 Like

omae wa mou shindeiru

1 Like

Whoops really sorry @anon94363592 my IPad crashed

1 Like

No problem!

3 Likes
1 Like

Ha.
We’re just chillin over here in Silt with the one week this year that we’ll have rain.


And here’s Grand Junction

2 Likes

oof
lol

1 Like

Hmmm. Interesting. :thinking:

2 Likes

Not to be interchanged with the made up singer by changing the letters Rick Astley

3 Likes

my stomach horts

2 Likes

I get to 9 degrees on Tuesday.

3 Likes