World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

Every pronoun except I has wants

I has I want

what?

Ok So I actually have time to fly rn.

My Choices were an EL-AL @anon94363592 , Aeroflot @Adrian_K , and Finnair @anon12893140

I spun a wheel and landed on Aeroflot , so I’m currently finding a route rn to fly

Sorry @KTJ_Mitchell but like 2 weeks ago I flew 4 times in 2 days for ALVA. It would be unfair

1 Like

Fly for Fin and I’ll join Access Air

You know both, what is a 1 hour flight so I can do both

1 Like

You won

1 Like

GBKarp lied

1 Like

Wdym.

I’m filling the application

1 Like

It’s done

kind of hard ngl

1 Like

I got rubber bands in my invisalign. It hurts.

Relatable bro

I use normal braces

1 Like

Lol

The Q400 is an amazing aircraft. I’ll fly it more

1 Like

Hello everyone.

1 Like

Good night :zzz:

1 Like

image

1 Like

Rickroll.

2 Likes

actually it isn’t

1 Like

I’ve seen it before.

2 Likes

qrcode_www.youtube.com (1)

This is a rickroll