World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 2)

G’day

Hello!

Hello!

:joy:Ditch in ocean, I’ve done that before :joy:

1 Like

Return

Remember those secret rick roll stories I used to make lol

yes i do

do you want me to make another

1 Like

yes as we are no stragers to it

"I- I- what?" I thought.

Just after unwrapping the present my mother gave me, I was shocked to see what it held.

Unfortunately, it was a JoJo character holding their opponent’s flesh.
Shortly after, I went and bought a gift for myself because I hated my mom now.
“Take the blue one,” my friend said.

“Wait no, the red one!” as he changed his mind.
After changing his mind 42,069 times, I decided to buy the red one.
“No,” my friend tried to disagree.
Telling my friend about my mother’s present, he wasn’t shocked at all.

“Tell her you don’t like the gift,” he said.
“Oh no, I can’t do that.” I replied. “She would kill me.”

“Tell her you like the gift, then wink with your right eye,” he said again.
“Ew, she’d know I’m lying.”
Liking the gift I bought for myself, I went and dropped it off a cliff.
“Like, why did you like, do that?” somebody who was passing yelled.

“You mind your own business,” I said. He shut up.
Over the cliff, the gift I bought for myself was so loud when it dropped it made everybody in a 5 mile radius deaf.
“U IDIOT Y U DO THAT” was the look I was given from everybody.

However, I wasn’t deaf, so I ran to Brazil.
Over the deserts of the Atacama, there were llamas spitting on my skin.
“Wow,” I thought. Then I kept running.

I eventually find myself in the Amazon, where I got killed by a chicken-sized spider.
“Meow,” the spider screamed.

Fortunately, God thought of giving me a totem of undying, so I quickly came back to life and ran to Portugal.
Ecuador however, thought I shouldn’t go to Portugal.
Ecuador grabbed me by my sleeve and threw me to Japan.
Lions grabbed on to me before I got yeeted, which was interesting.
In the streets of Osaka, I find a lot of anime characters.
Not knowing the horrors of anime, I carefully walked toward them.
Gyeonggi wants me to Korea, and I turned into South Korea.

somebody online? uWu

i am here

give me a rating of my story i actually spent time

and he’s offline

PIMPLES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tt-3F2mElU

1 Like

gut luck

1 Like

Hello


Thanks United, you just scheduled my next ORD Spotting session :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi all

Hello Zac.