World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 18)

That’s hella cheap. It’s 1:200 silly. Those things normally go for $250. I even have some models which go for $600.

2 Likes

do what must be done

2 Likes

and the 707 is 100 :sob: i’m not taking out 190 USD

1 Like

(Yes this is msfs)

3 Likes

xplane better

2 Likes

@barbadian You can DM NG Models on Instagram and ask them if they could make a BWIA L-1011, lol.

They’re the same ones that made the cool ANA L-1011.

2 Likes

and it’s not on sale either… smh

1 Like

X-Plane is boring and expensive.

Yeah no crap, $90 is MSRP, if you want it, have atleast $250 ready.

1 Like

xplane is not more expensive :skull: $60 vs $120
also xplane has the most accurate physics of all sims except for DCS

1 Like

FS2020 is $60…

Also, the planes cost way more than in FS2020.

Also, the reason why I don’t play X-Plane is because X-Plane can’t handle bone animations.

1 Like

cause the planes in xplane are far more realistic and well done, most of them are certified by manufacturers

1 Like

I’ve flown a DA20 in real life, MSFS, and X-Plane 12, and I can tell you that in MSFS, it handled like a GTA plane, and in XP12 it handled like real life

1 Like

Yeah, but I’m not willing to pay that price if you only get a decent plane, but the rest of the simulator looks ugly.

Also whoever made the 757 added square doors lol.

DCS is pretty good ngl, and from my experience has a better looking sky

Yes, X-Plane has more realistic flying, but if you can only fly around, and not do lots of other stuff, then it’s just meh.

Also like I said, X-Plane can’t handle bone animations apparently, which makes it look depressing and empty.

No passengers/GSX… :cry:

1 Like

There are marshallers in xplane…

Can they walk?

I would personally get XPlane 12 if I had a good computer

1 Like

But the only thing that bugs me ab msfs is the clouds and the fact it doesn’t have northern lights:(