World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 18)

I finished all of my high school classes yesterday, packed up my dorm room today, just got my yearbook, graduate on Sunday, shi going by quickly

Good luck on your European tour :slight_smile:

1 Like

does anyone watch trip reports because you want to know the experience or you’re just too poor to fly or both

4 Likes

both

1 Like

both

1 Like

Neither.

1 Like

Omfg the smell of diesel. :weary: :heart_eyes:

Chonky Ford with a tank engine moment.

1 Like

It depends.
If it’s Emirates first class and the like, there’s absolutely no chance that I’ll be flying on it for the next, say, 10-15 years at the very least.
For economy class reviews (especially on the airlines that I’m most likely to fly), I genuinely want to know the experience.

1 Like

What do you think about Europeans and their cars?

https://simpleflying.com/garuda-indonesia-launch-haj-flights-leased-a330-300/

Have they, well, considered reactivating those stored A330s instead of leasing more?

3 Likes

Perhaps because it costs a lot and takes a ton of time to reactivate them when they need the extra capacity now, and only now? (Assuming they’re on deep storage)

2 Likes

The thing is, they’re not. The A330s are only listed as “parked at CGK” - also the climate there wouldn’t be suitable for long-term storage.

1 Like

871km/s? That’s fast…

1 Like

Most are nice, but some are complete a$$holes (especially Germans)

Volvo :heart:

I watch terminal walkthroughs of airports I’ve been to for the nostalgia (especially ICN, LAX)

3 Likes

Mangaluru-Bengaluru IndiGo flight diverted to Dubai

Read more at: Mangaluru-Bengaluru IndiGo flight diverted to Dubai | Deccan Herald

ok what

Europeans are weird, they always go crazy about being eco friendly and drive miniscule cars, especially Dutchies.

And also with Dutchies, their food sucks, lmao.

1 Like

lmao

them : conquer the whole world for spices
also them : have the most bland food possible

1 Like

“Never get high off your own supply.” kind of bs.

And like bruh, we have like 10,000,000KG of salt on this island which we’ve been producing since the 1600s/1700s (totally with paid workers), but yet they (my parents for example) still can’t use salt.

Hot.

2 Likes